Corporate Community is Pro Bono Australia's latest initiative bringing together the willingness of business to address social issues with the community organisations already at the coal-face.
Pro Bono Australia has an extensive and well established audience. Our Corporate Community initiative delivers the first high profile platform committed to delivering CSR and community engagement news and information to a broad national audience. Take a look at the profile pages for the community's foundation members, for example:
Pro Bono Australia is dedicated to supporting the global movement that is shifting business away from purely profit-driven capitalism towards operating as integrated "social citizens."
Through Corporate Community we aim to:
- Educate businesses about the value and process of implementing social responsibility strategies into their business model.
- Provide news and information on all aspects of CSR/Shared Value and community engagement from an Australian perspective whilst drawing on global research and best practice examples.
- Allow member companies to profile their strategies, share their sustainability reports, discuss their community involvement and share their learnings.
Read our Statement of Ethics for an overview of the guiding principles around this site.
- 10/04/2014Online Fundraising Up - NFP Benchmark Study
- 09/04/2014Aussies Underperform in Global Corporate Giving Benchmark
- 09/04/2014Dispelling Impact Investing ‘Myths’ for Charitable Trusts & Foundations
- 09/04/2014Top Tips On Developing An Employee Volunteer Program
- 09/04/2014Luxury Cruises Come at Cost of CSR
Taking into account the value of all aspects of workplace giving including Institute matching, workplace fundraising, volunteering and in-kind support has...
Criticism has been levelled at Fairtrade for becoming mainstream, but is that necessarily a bad thing? Fairtrade Australia & New Zealand explores the role...
Social change advocates Dawn O’Neil AM and Kerry Graham unpack the issues around ‘backbone organisations’ for early-stage Collective Impact initiatives.
Aussies Underperform in Global Corporate Giving Benchmark
The corporate community investment by Australian companies is falling shy of their international counterparts, figures from a global benchmarking program reveal.Partnerships & Programs
Dispelling Impact Investing ‘Myths’ for Charitable Trusts & Foundations
Despite the natural appeal of impact investment to charitable trusts and foundations, few have embraced the practice, challenged by the misperceptions that investing for impact necessitates an appetite for high risk or a financial trade-off, new research suggests.Reports, Research & Publications
Top Tips On Developing An Employee Volunteer Program
The opportunity that corporate volunteering offers is enormous says Clare Desira, the Manager of NAB’s Employee Volunteering Program. Desira offers her top tips for businesses looking to start or develop their own employee volunteering program.Volunteering